Thursday, December 6, 2007

Talulah-who now lives with Danny and Joe!


Well-The Cornelia building show was full of surprises. I had an amazing visit from two fellows who wound up taking Talulah and Marishka home with them. Many other friends and family members came out to the show as well. I shared the studio space of Gregory Milne and his Raku pottery business. Greg also had three text pieces on display and, not surprisingly, sold the Shakespeare piece: gregmilne.com. I learned about the ins and outs of working an art show-and shared the building with many talents. I enjoy being part of this community and have dreamt about it from the time I was an adolescent. I thank all of my supporters and although I don't have any other shows planned, I do plan to launch an online store, as well as approach some local businesses about selling my work. I'll keep you posted.

MUK

No comments: